I worked as an IT Support Engineer at Aurora Technologies Ltd, on two separate occasions.
In my IT Support Engineer role, I was tasked with providing 1st line support to over 30 different companies around the East Midlands area. This included phone support and visiting clients on-site.
I also spent time working on a new website for the company. I improved many of my Web Development skills whilst doing this.
There were a number of different aspects to my job including:
- Maintaining and managing servers remotely
- Fixing computers on work benches in the office
- Providing telephone support
- Visiting clients on-site
- Dealing with backup solutions
- Troubleshooting client problems remotely via Remote Access solutions
- Working on the development of a new website for the company